User Instructions for Manga109
Please contact us with an outline of the intended use of the data set. We can then send you the download page address and a password.
Proper use of Manga109
Users are requested to strictly observe the following rules when using Manga109:
- The data set is to be used for academic purposes by non-commercial organizations.
- If you would like to use the data set for commercial purposes, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain our pre-approval.
- Data shall not be transferred to a third party.
- When including manga material in an academic paper or video, users should include the copyright mark © followed by the relevant author’s name.
When including manga extracts in an academic paper or video, users are requested to acknowledge the author’s copyright to the material by including the copyright mark © followed by the author’s name, and to acknowledge their use of Manga109. In addition, when quoting Manga109 material in an academic paper, users are requested to cite the related papers.
- Y.Matsui, K.Ito, Y.Aramaki, A.Fujimoto, T.Ogawa, T.Yamasaki, K.Aizawa, Sketch-based Manga Retrieval using Manga109 Dataset, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, 2017
- T.Ogawa, A.Otsubo, R.Narita, Y.Matsui, T.Yamasaki, K.Aizawa、Object Detection for Comics using Manga109 Annotations, arXiv:1803.08670
Please send an application via this form